60W All In Two – Solar LED Street Light
The All-in-Two solar LED street light comprises of the same light head as our All-In-One system with incorporated battery but the solar panels are independent. This particular product has a single light head.
The main advantage of the all-in-two is that the solar panel and LED lamp can be positioned in different directions. It meets all requirements related to the longitude and latitude requirements of different geographic locations. It has exactly the same intelligent lighting system as the all-in-one solution. The lamp works automatically based on day and night. It has three settings including motion sensor, time-control and internet control, to meet different requirements. Settings are preset and do not require adjustment.
It is also easy to install
Compared to traditional solar street lights, this all-in-two system is much easier to install and transport. The lithium battery has a greatly improved lifespan compared with conventional lead-acid batteries and is also cheaper to maintain.
- Patented German Design - All of our products are designed by our R&D team in Germany.
- Monocrystalline Solar Panels - We use class A mono-crystalline solar panel as the charging source. Premium 24% charging efficiency is higher than standard mono-crystalline (17%) or polycrystalline.
- LM80 Philips LED - High brightness and low light decay LM80 certified Philips LED light modules will provide a minimum 99.3% brightness after 10000 hours of use.
- Lithium Battery - The level-A standard LiFePO4 lithium battery is used for power storage. It not only has a 5 times longer lifespan than lead-acid batteries but it also has charging depth, high/low temperature protection. It increases the lifespan of a battery to 12 years.
- MPPT Charging Controller - As the heart of solar LED light, the controller plays a vitally important role. We use a MPPT(Maximum Power Point Tracking) charging controller as our solution. Its charging efficiency is 20%-30% higher than a PWM solution. It also has protection against over-current, over-voltage, over-heating for a long lifespan.
- Intelligent Lighting - Our light systems are equipped with the latest in intelligent technology. The light will turn on and off work automatically based on day and night and is preset at 100% brightness through-out the night. No further adjustment is necessary after installation.
- Adjustable Bracket Angle - The bracket angle can be adjusted by ±30 degrees, which ensures that the solar panel can be adjusted to meet the different latitude and longitude requirements for each specific geographic location.
- Split LED Light Source - Light head and Solar panel are separated for enhanced solar performance and ideal for retro-fit projects.
- Easy Maintenance - All of our fittings are modular, plug and play designed making it easier to replace parts (battery, controller, LED module). With this easy maintenance design, labour costs can be significantly reduced.
- Anti-theft - For solar lights, theft is an important factor that should be considered. Our lamps are all designed with solo anti-theft screws. Without the specific tool, it is very difficult to steal or take parts from the fitting.
- Anti-storm - We have designed a swing frame structure for our lamp. This design is highly resistant to wind which becomes very important for safety when installed on high poles. It is up to 176km/h wind resistant.
- Anti-rust - The all-aluminum construction of our light fittings ensures maximum protection against the harshest of climatic conditions including salty seaside atmospheres.