We are based in Mount Evelyn, Victoria and our service area is a 40KM radius of Melbourne CBD.
With 40 years’ combined experience, the team Illumination Systems Australia offer a range of specialist services including the following:
- Body Protected Area Testing
- Smart People Counting Hardware and Software
- Commercial and Industrial Lighting
- Electrical Upgrades
- Smart Lighting Control Systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Sports Lighting
- Solar Lighting
- LED Lighting installations and Repairs
Alongside all of the above, we offer a comprehensive general electrical service as well as testing and tagging and lighting installations.
Matt is a Qualified Electrician working and managing a variety of projects from quick turn over office fit-outs to large government work such as new schools, nursing homes and child care centres.
He has worked with a commercial grade lighting suppliers managing projects, designing complex lighting systems, product research & development. Matt also offers electrical contractors assistance with complex lighting designs & installs, programming lighting control systems.
Matt has a strong passion for Eco-conscious products & solutions to help future proof the construction, hospitality, retail & education industries.
What we offer to provide for suppliers
- Quality Installation of their products. (Less warranty headaches & piece of mind that their product they have worked hard to produce is installed as it should be, can potentially offer/promote longer warranty periods also)
- Organising the warranty work for them, giving the end user and supplier 1 point of call. This puts everyone on the same page and with faster repair times as well as giving the supplier the ability and confidence to offer full on-site warranty to their customers.
- Help with product development
- Organising/designing installations
- Help connect and potentially integrate their product with other like-minded businesses
General Sectors We Work with
Commercial Office Spaces
Warehousing & Distribution
Council Infrastructure and Assets
Reserves & Public Open Space
Hospitality & Entertainment
High Density Housing & Apartments